Friday, December 28, 2007

Unstuck in time

Well, in space is more accurate, but I'm reading Slaughterhouse Five atm. I'm back and forth between Ottawa and Montreal pretty frequently these days, what with the holidays and my new job! More on that later.

I got everything on my Christmas list (and then some)! A lovely camera that works and not one, but two hot water bottles. Oops. Yeah, one of those got returned. XD

This is just a quickie post to show off my camera/knitting.

Exhibit One: proper, sunlit photos of the Lombard street socks I made my mom for Christmas, as modeled by... my mom!





And the fingerless mitt(s) I made my little brother for Christmas. Technically, only the one was ready on the 25th...



The second one is almost done. =) I'll post the pattern as soon as I get it down on paper.

Later!

No comments: