Friday, September 21, 2007

Sock One, Blog Too?


There it is! As I mentioned, I found the sock a little loose, so I unraveled about 6-8 rounds from the toe (until 5 rounds below last yo's) then kitchenered across 16 sts. It makes for a flat-looking toe, but it's much more cosy. I've got almost 2 inches done on the second sock. I love the picot cuff! Actually, I'm so charmed by the whole cuff-and-stitch-pattern combination, I'm thinking of making a shrug based on it. Just a little two sleeves attached across the shoulder blades-type shrug. Probably in a larger needle size, too.

Sorry for the sub-par picture. I was low on batteries and just snapped off a bunch. This was the best of the lot. =)If you click for the large size though, it shows off the stitch pattern nicely. Later I'll try to get one that shows off the modified toe.

Today was supposed to be laundry day (long overdue!) but for starters I can't find my laundry card, and then the phone repair guy was here for two hours! The good news is, my phone and internet work! Bad news... I'm running dangerously low on clean clothes.

Oh yeah, and the felting package from Whimzy Pinzy is in the mail! I'll post a pic as soon as it gets here. The Red Panda Purse is on the shelf, but not forgotten. =)

That's all! =)

No comments: